Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I am here in Quito

So unfortunately it's a lie! You don't get to call and I only have enough time to write you guys to tell you I'm here and alive! The city of Quito is one heck of a lot more developed than Bogota and more organized so thank goodness! My mission president is way cool! I love him so much already (his hands are HUGE and swallow mine up each time he shakes my hand!) anyways I have a huge correction to the scripture, I'm a ding dong, it's John 21 (versus Matthew) so my bad! Anyways I love you all soooooooo much! I am taking pictures of the city and will have lots to send home on Monday my new pday. 

Anyways just got told its time to go! I love you all so much! Everyone write me when you can as much as possible! Mattito is officially in Quito!

No comments:

Post a Comment