Monday, February 22, 2016

Mas de Nocha Blanca

Not much happened this week! We baptized all our investigators which means we married the family. We had the Nocha blanca and it was the coolest experience. I gave a talk yesterday and everyone loved it and everyone complimented me on it and all i did was basically just straight machette our ward for not helping us out hahah. We had a miracle this week. We had a old investigator call us the other day saying I wanna change my life and be baptized! He already has 3 assistances so we are going to baptize him on the 5th! Other than that all is good! I got a new companion! A gringoWOOOOO and I'm super excited to work with him! I love you guys! Thanks for writing talk to you next week! 


Our whole zone and baptisms! Every district had at least one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment