Monday, December 21, 2015

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, I AM!!!

I'm pretty sure the only one who is going to get that quote is Dustin haha. So today we WENT BOWLING FOR PDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So awesome! we got to leave the mission, no joke its on the other side of the street of the boundary line, but we got to go! So much fun! Except for the fact that I lost my touch. I only bowled a 115 :( I didn't do the booty shake, the hop, or the proper walk up before I bowled cuz I feared of being made fun of :( I think that's where I went wrong. But after I had a strike one game I turned around and yelled the subject line to some other elders bowling in my lane and they all just looked at me. Its so frustrating quoting things and no one understanding. Normally when I did that back home I could just go find the video and pull it up but now I can't and people just look at me like what the crap and I'm just cracking myself up. HA goteeeem no one gets that one either UGH! But at least i got to go bowling so I'm doing great. The next dream however is Ice skating! Me encanta esta!

So onto missionary work. So this week i decided ain't no way I'm doing that again and contacting 100 people and finding 0 news. Still nothing has come of those 100 contacts. But however we did find two news this week. However both are leaving for the whole month of January. one to go mine gold, the other to go try out for some soccer teams so he can go pro. But anyways the guy we taught that's leaving to mine gold, I don't know his name i asked him he said something weird so i just made a similar noise back and asked if it was correct and he said yes. Spanish is easy. so anyways hes a reference from an investigator. Hes awesome and besides him leaving i think he would get baptized eventually but hes not taking his family with him to mine gold so we are going to teach his wife and kids while hes gone! About Alejandro. He dreams of playing pro soccer. we found him by looking in the carpeta for old investies and found his mom. so we went to teach his mom he said she wasn't there so we asked to teach him. He said he didn't believe in God cuz hes never seen him but after about 2 scriptures he said he believes there is a God. Another easy task. But like i said hes leaving for all of January. But i think if he gives up on his soccer dream he will get baptized. But anyways he told us to come back tonight so we could teach his mom. so we came back and man was that fun. The dad comes to the window and just starts chewing us out! Just yelling at us cussing us out and saying you guys just come here with all you money knocking on our doors rubbing it in. Don't come back till you bring me money. so my comp tells him, "alright when you want to find God call us" so I don't think the guy liked it so he spit on us. he missed but he still hawked a loogy like dustin does and tried to hit us from upstairs haha

So speaking of bad contacts I decided while on divisions i would take my DL to the shovel guys house and contact him again. I was so scared haha. He walks outside. sees me and just starts chewing me out again hahaha he just starts calling me all these names and says I told you not to come back haha and so I said that wasn't me and he said I know it was you then rips a bush out of his yard and THROWS A BUSH AT ME! A BUSH! haha what the heck! anyways I told my zone leaders about that and they wanna do divisions again this change and go to his house. Since I don't really wanna knock the house again I'm gonna hide and film him and my comp doing it haha. I don't know when that'll happen tho. 

So ebed is awesome. He has 4 assistances now and his baptism is this saturday and his interview is on wednesday i believe. The only issue he has is he said I know the church is true, I want to get baptized, I just wanna walk in a catholic procession for the next 2 years tho cuz I promised God 3 years ago I would walk in it for 5 years so I want to finish that. We are just gonna tell him its not a good idea to do that and you aren't even the one carrying the cross so no one is going to notice that you are gone. Easy fix 
Anyways my week was good! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO FACETIME YOU GUYS THIS WEEK! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for writing me! Talk to you on Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment