Wednesday, July 29, 2015

First day!

Hey guys so I only have a few minutes to write you to inform you all when i will be writing home while at the MTC or CCM (Centro de Capacitacion Misional). Also to inform you that I brushed my teeth and that Im taking care of myself. The guy told me to inform my family that I was. the flights were good! ill write more on the subject on the 6th of august. I will be writing home on this weird schedule Thursday august 6tuesday 11 augustthursday 20 augusttuesday 24 augustthursday september 3rd. Kinda weird how one week ill write you ever 5 days and others it will be 9. I love you guys miss you all! This CCM is not how i imagined at all but i guess it will do! trying my hardest to live the dream see you real soon! 
love elder welch

Here is a link to a photo gallery of the Colombia MTC so you can see what the place where he'll be for the next 6 weeks looks like!
Colombia MTC Photo Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment